Saturday, June 17, 2017

Return of the Knox

I'd actually forgotten about this blog for a year or so there, until I was on another caption blog, and I saw a blog in the reading list off to the right--"Fort Knox, huh?  Sounds familiar". 

Anyway, it's been an interesting few years since I posted here last, got a job, then another one, got a girlfriend, went back to school...and started hormones.  That's right, I've made my decision, and I'm going to go ahead with transition.  What with my living situation and job, actually dressing is out of the question, but I'm on e and blockers, and getting laser on my face and chest for now.  I'm going to try to get a better job this fall, which will let me start really going full-speed on this transition thing, and the gf is totally cool with it.  All-in-all, things are looking up again. 

Of course, there is a price for everything. 

I don't know if I can make caps again; I'm too close to the thing itself.  I know, in personal detail, how transition works, how hormones and laser feel, how long the effects take, what the limits of these things are, and so on.  As much hand-waving as I did before, I really don't know if I'll be able to write caps in the same way now.  I can try, but results not guaranteed. 

I'll try to finish with the how-to series, and I'd like to do an overall thing on writing tg fiction.  After that, this will probably be a record of my transition, along with thoughts on transitioning and trans politics. 

It's good to be back, and thanks for sticking around. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi blast from the past. Glad things are moving in the right direction for you. do keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete